YOUNG PAYMENTS PROFESSIONALS (YPP) SCHOLAR PROGRAM
Thank you for your interest in the ETA YPP Scholar Program. We are no longer accepting applications. We received an overwhelming response to this program. For applicants: please watch your e-mail for a note from ETA of either acceptance or regret by November 1.
ETA is Proud to Announce the Launch of the Young Payments Professionals (YPP) Scholar Program
Today’s dynamic and competitive environment requires organizations to develop leaders who bring a strong foundation of payments knowledge, as well as a wide variety of professional and personal experience to the table. For these reasons, ETA has established the YPP Scholar Program.
Each year, ETA will recognize 10 aspiring young professionals in our industry.
Alexis King, National Merchants Association
Shawn Silver, PaymentCloud
Natalia Tango, CardFlight
GOALS AND BENEFITS
The YPP Scholar Program will provide support, education and opportunity to young payments professionals, and encourage YPPs to assume leadership roles within ETA, and the industry.
For two years, ETA will nurture our YPP Scholars with the help of individuals at ETA member companies. YPPs will be paired with a senior industry mentor, invited to contribute and learn at ETA events, and recognized for their dedication.
YPPs stand to gain invaluable insight through this program. ETA’s goal is to provide the elements needed to help our young payments professionals of today grow, build collegial relationships with a class of scholars, and meet with respected leaders from influential companies that matter to the future of payments innovation.
ETA is excited about this program — we can’t wait to meet our YPP Scholars!
- Currently employed by an ETA member company
- Between the ages of 21-35 years
- Working in payments for a minimum of two years
- Application approved by your CEO and supervisor
- Advance educational coursework in five (5) ETAU Courses
- Complimentary registration and travel assistance to TRANSACT
- Assigned a senior industry mentor
- Complimentary exam to earn ETA CPP Certification
- Dedicated networking time with industry leaders at TRANSACT
- Opportunity to contribute to development of YPP session at TRANSACT
- Complimentary registration to Strategic Leadership Forum
- Complimentary registration to TRANSACT Tech events
- October 14, 2016: Deadline to receive YPP Scholar Applications
- November 10, 2016: TRANSACT Tech San Francisco
- May 10-12, 2017: TRANSACT
Please contact Melinda Widlake, Manager, Member Services at 202.677.7411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.